Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Geeta ,Chapter-7,Bhakti Yoga (Knowledge of the Absolute)


Krishna,Geeta,Chapter 7, Verse 9. (Knowledge of the Absolute)

I (God) am the original fragrance of the earth, and I am the heat in fire. I am the life of all that lives, and I am the penances of all ascetics.




Krishna,Geeta,Chapter 7, Verse 10.
(Knowledge of the Absolute)

O son of Prtha, know that I (God) am the original seed of all existences, the intelligence of the intelligent, and the prowess of all powerful men.



Krishna,Geeta,Chapter 7, Verse 11.
(Knowledge of the Absolute)

I am the strength of the strong, devoid of passion and desire. I am sex life which is not contrary to religious principles, O lord of the Bharatas [Arjuna].




Krishna,Geeta,Chapter 7, Verse 12.
(Knowledge of the Absolute)

Know that all states of being -- be they of goodness, passion or ignorance -- are manifested by My energy. I am, in one sense, everything, but I am independent. I am not under the modes of material nature, for they, on the contrary, are within Me.




Krishna,Geeta,Chapter 7, Verse 13.
(Knowledge of the Absolute)

Deluded by the three modes [goodness, passion and ignorance], No one knows Me, who (God) am above the modes and Supreme.